NCRMS Concert Band & Jazz Band
Great achievments are fueled by great work ethics!
Keep practicing at home, listening to the music and working hard in rehearsals!
Congratulations to All of Our
Bands on an Outstanding Spring Concert Series
I am so proud of all of our bands and our band members. You have grown and improved so much. Thank you for your hard work, talent and dedication!
A special Thank You to our 8th Grade Concert Band and Jazz Band members for 3 years of hard work and excellent accomplishments!
LONG ISLAND MUSIC FESTIVAL TRIP
FRIDAY, JUNE 7TH 2019
- We are performing at 2:00 Van Nostrand Theater - Suffolk Community College Brentwood Campus - 101 Crooked Hill Road, Brentwood, NY 11717
Families and friends are invited to attend the free performance!
- Students NOT continuing on to the Long Island Adventure Park must be picked up by 3:00pm at SCCC in Brentwood.
- Students continuing on to the Long Island Adventure Park must complete the on line WAIVER... link below... to be allowed to climb in the park
- Students should have a bag dinner. Students must have park appropriate footwear. Sneakers are suggested. Sandals, open toed shoes and crocs will not be permitted.
Trip Itinerary: LI Music Festival Trip Itinerary 6/7/19
Long Island Music Festival
Adventure Park link to Waiver for North Country Road Trip
- SCMEA ALL COUNTY JAZZ BAND AUDITIONS
THURSDAY, JUNE 6TH AT THE BAYPORT-BLUE POINT HS
- Jazz Ensemble students who have been nominated must complete a playing audition to be considered for placement in next falls groups.
- Grades 6 & 7 will audition at the Middle School level and can perform any level NYSSMA Jazz solo and may want to perform a Jazz improvisation (optional but suggested).
- Grade 8 students will audition at the High School level and must perform a level 5 or 6 NYSSMA Jazz solo. They must also perform a Jazz improvistation as part of their audition.
- Student must bring the signed nomination form with them.
- Students will recieve an specific audition time and room number prior to June 6th.
- Students must use original music!
Any students who have not returned
JAZZ BAND music please do so as soon as possible. Thank you!