•  Miller Place Union Free School District
    Food Service Program Information

    The District has grab-and-go meals available for emergency feeding supports for our students. The distribution days will be as follows at the Miller Place High School Cafeteria outside entrance:

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020

    **Friday, May 29, 2020** 

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Please remember to stay in your vehicle when you pick up the grab-and-go meals.

    Also for families requiring immediate food assistance, please contact Long Island Cares at 631-582-FOOD for emergency feed-a-kid bags.



    Welcome to the Miller Place Food Service Program! The meals and beverages that are served at our schools meet the state and federal standards based on the USDA dietary guidelines. The District uses a computerized food service software program and your child will need their PIN number to make purchases. For your convenience, you may check your child’s account balance, transactions, and make online payments through myschoolbucks.com. The side navigation menu has additional food service information and forms. Please feel free to call food service with any questions or suggestions at:

    Food Service Coordinator (631) 474-2700 ext. 753

    Whitsons Food Service Director (631) 474-8348


    Welcome Letter for 2019-20


    Non-discrimination Statement:  This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly. 

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail:    U.S. Department of Agriculture
                     Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                     1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                     Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) fax:     (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.