Skip To Main Content
Miller Place UFSD
Empowering excellence today, developing tomorrow’s achievers, forever MP proud.

Student Change of Address

If you move within the boundaries of the district, a parent or guardian must complete a Change of Address form for each student at the District Office.  Proofs of your new residency must be presented.  Changes to busing will not be permitted until the Change of Address form is completed with the necessary proofs of residency.  Please see the Change of Address link below. 

If your new address is outside of the district boundaries, your child(ren) will be ineligible to attend the Miller Place Union Free School District. You will need to de-enroll your child(ren) from the District and complete the necessary paperwork to have your records transferred to the new District.  Please contact your child’s building for specific de-enrollment process.

Change of Address Checklist & Forms