Working Papers

  • Please print out all pages below and return to main office


    ¨ Fill out Part I 

    ¨ Must be signed by parent/guardian.

    ¨ Physical Fitness Certification page must be signed by School Nurse or Family Physician.

    ¨ Return form to the Main Office so we may issue employment certificate. (Student must be present to sign certificate.)

    Working Papers Page 1 & 2 (click here)

    Working Papers Page 3 (click here)