HALL OF FAME - NEW for 2022
UPDATED - MAY 19th, 2022!!!
The Miller Place High School ATHLETIC HALL of FAME Committee is excited to announce they are moving forward with the next class of potential inductees. The induction dates for the Fall 2022 Class will occur during the MPHS Homecoming weekend, September 16th-18th. All prior nominations on file are still under consideration and do not require a new application. To ensure a candidate/individual is still under consideration you can reach out to the Miller Place Athletic Department for confirmation or contact the Hall of Fame Committee for verification.
Nominations are currently being accepted for MPHS graduates through the Class of 2000.
- Forms for new applicants or any updates to current nominees must be postmarked by June 27th.
- No verbal nominations are accepted.
- The Committee will conclude their voting process by July 15th, and selected candidates will be notified immediately.
Nomination Criteria for categories: Athlete, Coach/Administrator and Honorary
- Miller Place graduate (up to year 2000)
- Has made a significant athletic accomplishment or impact on an athletic program in high school and/or after graduation.
- Character, leadership and citizenship are representative of the Hall of Fame honor.
- Outstanding contribution, leadership, accomplishment and/or impact on Miller Place Athletic programs
- Coaches still employed by MPSD are eligible three (3) years after separation from sport.
- Retired Coaches/Administrators are immediately eligible upon retirement for nomination
- Individuals who do not fit in any other category
- Significant contribution and support of the MPSD athletic program
Nomination forms are available on various social media platforms.
- MPHS Athletic Hall of Fame Facebook page
- mphs_athletic_hof Instagram page
- MPSD Facebook page
- MPSD Athletics Website
The MPHS Hall of Fame Committee